The creation of “remarkable” contents is at the basis of H-FARM philosophy and approach.
In web marketing strategies, it is important to create high quality contents for at least 3 reasons:
- A website providing high quality content enables a greater number of pages to be indexed on search engines and this is the first critical point in order to be visible for users searching for keywords linked to a company’s profile or services;
- High quality content attracts backlinks from other websites, that are more likely to show and promote that content to their readers with a dual advantage: qualified traffic for the website and, most of all, improvement of the company’s ranking, due to link building;
- High quality content is frequently shared through social media, they can spread virally and trigger a virtuous effect: traffic towards the website from social networks and improvement of the company’s ranking on search engines result pages.
What do we mean for “content”? Not just articles or textual contributions, but also video clips, presentations, podcasts, webinars, infographics, white papers, etc
H-FARM’s approach to Content Marketing includes the following activities:
- Content Strategy: identification of the most “remarkable” kind of content to be created according to assets, target audiences, brand/product/service to be promoted.
- Demand Analysis: detailed planning of the most strategic contents to be produced, according to a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the most common searches made by the target users about topics related to the company.
- Production and optimization: production of the defined contents and their optimization using Search Engine Optimization techniques.
- Publication and promotion: a good content strategy does not just mean being able to produce high quality content for different specific targets, but also being sure to choose the best way to deliver and promote each piece of that content to the most potentially interested readers. Content Advertising and Social Advertising thus become an integral part of a truly comprehensive content marketing strategy.
An example of quality content designed and promoted by H-FARM is the “SEO Beginner’s Guide” (official translation of the SEOmoz Beginners’ Guide). Thanks to the wide range of topics covered and the credibility of the original source (SEOmoz), the publication of the Italian translation of the guide and its selective promotion has triggered a virtuous sharing mechanism through backlinks and social media networks, enabling the guide to rank rapidly in the top rankings of Google results with the keyword “SEO Guide”.